There are times in life when it is necessary to consider a mortgage:
- At the exciting time of buying a first home?
- When it is time to buy a larger house perhaps due to an expanding family?
- Why pay more than you need to for your borrowing?
- A remortgage perhaps to take advantage of lower interest rates?
- Time to invest in a buy to let property?
- A Lifetime Mortgage (also known as ‘Equity Release’) to release funds from your property for other purposes?
Whatever the time, it is important to seek expert advice to ensure that the most appropriate mortgage is achieved to minimise overall costs and secure the future of your home.
This is why we recognise the importance of specialist advice and are pleased to offer this service through our practice. Within the practice we have specialist mortgage advisers. Please refer to our mortgage website www.mdsfg.com for more information.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on buy to let mortgages.
Contact Mark Barnett
MDS Financial Group is a trading style of Nicholas Truss (http://www.nicktruss.co.uk) which is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Ltd and Intrinsic Financial Planning Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.