My clients work hard to build a lifestyle and security for themselves and their families.
I work with my clients to ensure that where appropriate their wealth is maintained, secured and protected for them and future generations.
My Wealth Protection service for my clients considers all aspects of protection for them and their families and includes the following areas:
- Provision for families in the event of premature death
- Protection for the family in the event of suffering a critical illness or being unable to work through accident or illness
- Paying the mortgage if unable to work for any reason
- Securing funds for future generations to provide for Inheritance Tax solutions or for estate protection or creation
- Protecting Businesses in the event of death or sickness of a partner, shareholder or key person
- Ensuring the correct use of Trusts in conjunction with protection or investment solutions
The value of the investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back as much as you put in.
In summary, I cannot sadly prevent clients from becoming ill or dying too soon but I can work with them to ensure that the financial consequences of such events are not of financial concern to them, their families or businesses.
Trusts, IHT and Estate Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Contact Mark Barnett
MDS Financial Group is a trading style of Nicholas Truss (http://www.nicktruss.co.uk) which is an appointed representative of Quilter Mortgage Planning Ltd and Quilter Financial Planning Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.